PFLists is a basic PF firewall frontend for OS X 10.7 and newer. PFLists is inspired by the old Server Admin's firewall tool shipped with Mac OS X Server 10.7 but uses PF firewall instead of the old and deprecated IPFW.
• Configure OS X built-in PF network firewall using a very simple interface. PFLists is free, open-source and ad free.
• Inspired by the old Mac OS X Server 10.7 Server Admin's firewall tool
• Very easy and quick setup
• Define groups of addresses, assign them a list of addresses and allowed services
• Filter inbound IPv4 and IPv6 connections
• Limit overall bandwidth for Internet connections (10.8 and 10.9 only)
• Save startup scripts to load PF firewall rules at boot
• PFLists does not modify OS X default pf configuration files
• PFLists is free, open source and ad free.
• PFLists requires OS X 10.7 or newer, including OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
PFLists offers a limited set of options. If you need a more powerful PF frontend please check IceFloor or the new Murus Firewall.
Download PFLists 1.0.2 (OSX 10.7-10.10)
Download PFLists 1.0.2 source code (XCode 3.2.5, SDK 10.6)
Click "Pay Now" to donate using Paypal or credit card.
|Send Bitcoin donations to 16UvmZcqEEYT5gYrTaGrh82d12726fQi5x|
• hanynet.com applications are NOT available on the Mac App Store because Apple does not allow AppleScriptStudio applications to be listed on the Mac App Store. AppleScriptStudio is the development technology we used to develop applications since 2005.
• hanynet.com applications are NOT signed with Apple GateKeeper technology because Hanynet's applications are OPEN SOURCE. You don't need any sign to trust Hanynet's application because you (and the Mac community) has FREE ACCESS TO ITS SOURCE CODE.